1 cup of raw cabbage = 22 calories. Seriously. This is my kind of side dish!! What I put in it…keeps it simple and flavorful too.
- 2 cups Broccoli Slaw
- 2 cups thinly sliced Purple Cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced Green Cabbage
- 1 cup Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- Fresh Dill (optional…but must recommend!!)
Add Broccoli Slaw and Cabbage to a large bowl. I took pictures to show how I prepared the cabbage…cutting it…removing the core/stem thing (lol…i’m so technical aren’t I?!) and thinly slicing it.
In another bowl, add yogurt, mustard, splenda and dill. Mix well.
Add yogurt blend to cabbage and mix well until evenly coated.
TA-DA…You’re DONE!!! LOVE IT!!