This dish was another easy one.
I’m going to give you ingredients for 1 serving…just double if needed for multiple servings.
- 1 chicken breast
- 3 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cucumber (removed seeds and dice)
- handful of cherry tomatoes (cut in halves or quarters)
- 1/4 cup Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon (or squeeze of 1/2) LIME juice (I only had a lemon. It works…but lime is soooo much better!)
- salt, pepper
- (optional) Mrs Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning for your chicken
Slice your chicken in long strips. In skillet, add drizzle of EVOO and chicken (adding in salt, pepper and Mrs Dash if you choose). Brown chicken on medium/high heat and thoroughly cook.
While that’s cooking, in a small bowl, add yogurt and lime juice and mix. Set aside.
Microwave tortillas to soften per directions.
To tortillas, add chicken strips, diced cucumbers, tomatoes and top with yogurt.
*Note* You can also add the cucumbers and tomatoes in your yogurt and THEN top your chicken with it. All the same.